In the Business classic category you will find elegant and classic men’s shoe models with tradition. Whether with a smooth Derby or an Oxford with cap toe – the timeless classics of Shoes4Gentlemen harmonize perfectly with a suit and give the businessman a serious appearance.
Derby or Oxford?
– On a Derby shoe, the side pieces with lacing are on the front part of the shoe. You can easily get in and out. This is also often mentioned as open lacing.
– The derbies from the category Business classic have a shape that underlines taste and understatement.
– The suit shoe matches perfectly any business event.
– On an Oxford shoe, the side pieces are not on the front part of the shoe, but firmly sewn.
When tying the laces the sides are pulled closely together, which also explains the closed 5-hole lacing. In general, an Oxford can be tighter, which is especially important for larger feet or a high instep.
– The modern 5-hole lacing gives a noble look.
– The look and cut of the fine lace-ups are plain and elegant.
When should a business shoe be classic?
The classic leather shoe is mainly made in high-quality, black leather. This matches perfectly black, gray or dark blue business suits. The business suit shoes are not only serious in everyday business life but also fit well to formal occasions and festive events. A guaranteed sovereign appearance.
Style awareness for gentlemen
The shoes from the Business classic category complete your business outfit perfectly.
For the style-conscious gentleman, simple and elegant through everyday life.